Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do i get out of firefox and back to IE Help?

how do i get out of firefox and back to IE Help. If you know a way for me to get back to IE i need the help as i remove firefox and now i cant get my email from yahoo. I put firefox back in and now i get my yahoo email. I do not want firefox as it to slow i want yahoo IE back is there a way to get IE on yahoo??? HELP. Thank you for your time.Jeff



How do i get out of firefox and back to IE Help?ie tab



Sorry I can't help you with your problem, but even though you don't like FF, you realy should try to stick with it, or maybe you can try Opera



United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team:



"There are a number of significant vulnerabilities in technologies related to the IE domain/zone...It is possible to reduce exposure to these vulnerabilities by using a different web browser"



http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/713878



Personally, my Firefox works superb; unfortunatly you are one of the few that has problems with FF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin