Friday, November 27, 2009

What is wrong with my IE browser?

When I open my IE browser, the entire menu bar disappears up. I have to move my mouse to the top of the screen for it to appear again. The blue toolbar on the bottom is gone also. The only way it appears is if I minimize IE. This started yesterday and I have no clue why. What do I need to do to fix this?



What is wrong with my IE browser?replacement windows



IE is in full-screen mode. Press F11 :)



What is wrong with my IE browser?windows mail internet explorer



hit f11 on your keyboard and see what happens.



you may have inenvertinly pushed the full screen key. f11 should fix it.



make sure ie is up
Your IE window is in full screen mode.. Just press F11
make you tool bar appear at the top of the screen and click on tool's, next click on full screen.



sounds like some one hit the wrong key or the kid's have been playing, possibly to have a bit of fun with you, seeing what your reaction is when the tool bar dissapears.
I hope your IE is in Full screen mode so click on f11 to get back to normal screen
WTF?!? who in their right mind would use IE?



IE is used bcoz it is the pre-installed with windows, only reason!



Use OPERA WEB BROWSER! http://www.opera.com



- change your style



- change the way you surf



- change the way you live
I was wondering when someone would throw their hands up in horror and suggest giving IE the boot. I agree by the way. Opera, Firefox or Avant are so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin