Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I get the IE toolbar at the top back?

I recently recieved a laptop with windowd xphome on it ,After using it for about a month the IE toolbar at the top disapeared. I have to right click to go back or refresh. My yahoo toolbar seem to work ok, which is where the IE toollbar used to be,



How do I get the IE toolbar at the top back?windows xp



F11 on your keyboard



How do I get the IE toolbar at the top back?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



go to view and click toolbars and check the ones you want
Top of web page right click choose the tool bar you want address bar is what your after, i believe. Top of web page right click and choose customize add what you want.



Hope this helps.



Good Luck.
Right-click on the toolbar, and put a check next to Standard Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin