Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What is the problem with download.com and cnet.com?

For the past 20 days or so I am facing this problem.In all the 3 browsers-Firefox,IE %26amp; Avant that I use, all of my webpages look messed up. In cnet.com, I can see the text, but the background colors and pictures are all gone. Instead, the backgound is all white in Firefox,IE %26amp; Avant. I did not do anything to change the settings,infact all settings are set to default. It is getting very annoying. Looking at forums is very hard as it looks as if there are no boxes around the text and everything is right under one another. But in download.com I am able to see everything except the adverisements %26amp; some images. I am able to see all other websites without any problem. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?



What is the problem with download.com and cnet.com?download ie



Use Opera Browser. Your problems solved



What is the problem with download.com and cnet.com?windows media player internet explorer



Its something on your end.I tried both the sites with Opera and IE and they are fine.



Do you have a firewall or an adware blocker installed. Those products may be interfering with your surfing. Disable them and try surfing .If that works then you have found the culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin