Wednesday, November 25, 2009

To help protect your security, IE has restricted this file from showing.?

hi all,



i am developing a page using CSS , javascript , html , php. When i test my page in my server, i get this:(To help protect your security, IE has restricted this file from showing) on top of my IE. Obviously all my users ll experience the same problem. I dont know y this error is coming out. Anyone please help me.



thanks..



To help protect your security, IE has restricted this file from showing.?ie 7



To resolve this, the following XP SP2 setting must be checked.



1.



Open Internet Explorer



2.



Choose the Tools | Internet Options menu option



3.



Click the Advanced tab



4.



Scroll down to the SECURITY options



5.



Check the option that reads:



Allow active content to run in files on My Computer



To help protect your security, IE has restricted this file from showing.?ireland internet explorer



sathesh have you got Administrator Account? If not then you wont be able to set your IE properly
Turn off your restrictions on your web browser for this page. You may be using script that IE considers unsafe. Good luck!
Try to download the new version...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin