Friday, November 27, 2009

No Back button, etc, in IE?

I created a new user account (Users group) on a Win 2000 Pro machine. The other accounts I'd created before work just fine (Admins and Users group), but when I use IE from the new account, neither the Back button, Delete, Ctrl +V or C, etc work. I can't even open IE Help/About in order to see the version number and updates. I upgraded the new account to a higher user group and the problems disappear. But it has to be a Users group account, so that's not an option. What's going on? What do I do?



No Back button, etc, in IE?microsoft office 2003



try



right click on the tab on top of IE



the mark standard bottons



?



No Back button, etc, in IE?windows xp professional internet explorerthanks a lot for giving me the 10pt Report It


If you are using IE7, put the cursor in the gray area, right click and click Menu Bar,Links, Status Bar.



-MM
it may be that every account holder ,names have to setwhat they want on there tool bars.right click on history or one of them and pick customize and add what you want.back forward.unless there already there then i'm lost too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin