Wednesday, November 25, 2009

If you import stuff from IE to firefox,will IE still have it too?

I was wondering if you import toolbars,passwords,etc.from IE7 to firefox if they'd be gone from IE or would they still be available? I don't want to lose IE7 because despite the firefox hype I still think I need IE7 too.Any input from someone who has done it would be appreciated.



If you import stuff from IE to firefox,will IE still have it too?microsoft office



i have both, and yes you can import from one to another and not lose anything in IE.



If you import stuff from IE to firefox,will IE still have it too?opera browser internet explorer



Yes your links and bookmarks will still be there. But why in world would you want to go back? If I could delete IE I would. I even use Firefox on my mac.
no loss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin