Friday, November 27, 2009

Since downloading messenger I am unable to open IE?

I currentyl use AOL and I need to access IE for an online class and I need Yahoo messenger to chat with my team. IE will not fully load. I have removed messenger and I am still unable to access IE



Since downloading messenger I am unable to open IE?windows xp sp2



Thats a big issue, I think you should uninstall IE (if you have upgraded the default version) and reboot your PC and after that reinstall a new copy. I am afraid to say that even this will not work for you because my PC have encountered such an error in the past and I fixed it only by reinstalling my windows altogether.



Since downloading messenger I am unable to open IE?microsoft sql server internet explorer



AOL is an ISP. If you can start AOL and view any thing IE is working. Messenger has nothing to do with IE and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin