Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How can I fix my IE?

A few months ago I was trying to delete some spyware on my laptop. I didn't pay much attention, and just deleted everything that came up on my spyware detector. Well soon after this my IE started to crash. It happens whenever I try to go from one page to another too quickly, and also when another browser tries to open.



Well when it first happend I just reset my computer back a few days and the problem was solved. Then a few weeks later while checking for spyware again, I accidently deleted it all cause my cat walked across my keyboard. But this time my computer wouldn't let me do a system resore. To make matters worse the spyware is still there.



Is there anything I can do? I really hate using netscape, especially since there are alot of online games and sites that you can't use without ie.



How can I fix my IE?ies



Reformat the hard drive. Save anything you need to first, then use the link below. That should get rid of the spyware trouble and the IE trouble in one shot.



If you are opposed to starting over (though I recommend it), bring it in and have it looked at.



How can I fix my IE?windows update internet explorer



upgrade to the new IE7 ;)
De-install it and get Frirefox
download the latest version and install a fresh copy
FIREFOX IS BETTER....Dont need IE too many problems



http://www.freewebspace.com/download-fir...
reinstall it
Reinstall IE.



Go to Control Panel - Add Remove Program - Add Remove Windows Component.



Uncheck IE and Complete the process,



Again Run the same process but now check IE to install it again.



Now look for the latest service pack for that IE on net.
Hi, I hope I can help with your IE problem. The only thing I can suggest, if all else fails, is to save all your games and whatever else you want saved, onto a disk, and completely reformat your computer. Do you have a Recovery CD? I have had to do that several times myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin