Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yahoo.com and few other sites won't load??

Here's the deal. On my home computer, Yahoo.com and MySpace.com will not load in either of my browsers. (FireFox and IE). Every other site seems to work just fine though. I cannot connect to any of Yahoo's sites Ie: domains.yahoo.com or mail.yahoo.com etc...



I know the sites are not down, because I can connect to them from my work computer just fine. I ran 4 different anti-virus programs. All which came up with nothing.



Any thoughts?



Thanks!



Yahoo.com and few other sites won't load??internet explorer update



Best bet is to contact your home internet provider and report this problem. This usually happens from them...



Yahoo.com and few other sites won't load??web browser internet explorerThank you to everyone for the help. Turns out as avramti said - it was my ISP Mediacom. Report It


uh if u hv mcafee the cookie blocker might be blocking those sites or u might go to settings and turn off and click acept all cookies or u might go to microsoft or call 1800geeksquad
if you can't get on yahoo ,how do you think your here asking questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin