Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quicktime 7.2 keeps crashing IE in Vista?

I really need to access some quicktime format files for school, but everytime I click the link the quicktime player opens, but then lockes up my IE and then shuts it down. I thought maybe it was just an IE problem, so I tried Firefox, and have the same problems.



I am running Vista on a brand new HP Pavilion dv6410. I am pretty sure that Quicktime came preinstalled on the system, and I think it did work like a month ago,,, now nothing but problems. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didnt help.



Would anyone know where the error may lie? I would really hate to have to fdisk, reformat, and do a fresh install of vista over such a small error.



Quicktime 7.2 keeps crashing IE in Vista?internet explorer 7



Quicktime just isn't compatable with vista, well at least not very much. I personally can't even play .mov files. My advice is go to the library or a friends house and check out the site.



Quicktime 7.2 keeps crashing IE in Vista?microsoft word internet explorer



You do know that Vista is still Beta?? They finds problems as they go along so Its most probably the Vista System
Go to the options and choose quicktime not to be embedded in your web browser.



1.open quicktime



2. edit



3. preferences



4. quicktime preferences



5 .click browser tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin