Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can't receive hotmail with IE but able to do so with firefox.?

After upgrading to Messenger Live I lost all my Hotmail contacts %26amp; am unable to receive any mail in the Hotmail inbox when I browse with IE but my mails appear in the inbox of Hotmail with Firefox browser. Please advise as to how I can ensure mails get to my Hotmail inbox with IE.



Can't receive hotmail with IE but able to do so with firefox.?



In IE: Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;Programs[TAB], choose Hotmail as your defalut e-mail. Apply-%26gt;OK



Can't receive hotmail with IE but able to do so with firefox.?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



hello there usually this problem is to do with, IE browser, it is a common problem, its normal for hotmail to work with firefox, if i was you i will use firefox as its more secure then IE, but once again that is your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin