Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I stop Windows IE pages from switching around automatically ?

I run XP and use IE explorer, and it has this very annoying feature. I run several IE explorer pages at once, so I can click on something in one page, then switch to another to use while the new page loads. However, Windows just decides which page I want to see and switches pages automatically on me as they load, often times causing me to click the wrong link as the new page just jumps up suddenly without warning. How do I turn this feature off, so I can decide when I want to switch back to the new loaded page instead of it happening automatically?



How do I stop Windows IE pages from switching around automatically ?microsoft net



You should try IE 7 - it has tabbed browsing so that you can open as many windows as you want and only have one window open on the toolbar. You can open webpages and stay on the current page without having to worry about the computer switching pages on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin